Why Golf Lessons?
If you’re a regular golfer or just starting to the play, lessons are a great way to progress and get even more enjoyment out of the game. Regular lessons can enable you to set goals and track progress while receiving feedback throughout.
Every player is unique and there are many different styles that can hit a good golf shot. This is why every lesson is tailored completely to the individual golfer. Lessons include the use of video analysis and a launch monitor so you’ll be able to see your carry distances, swing speed, ball speed, spin rate, smash factor and more. With the aid of such technology and expert knowledge, no matter what your ability, you’ll be able to make improvements you didn’t think were possible. It’s a great feeling to go out and shoot your lowest score!
There are also many other reasons for playing golf and having lessons:
- Enjoy spending time in the fresh air
- A single round can burn up to 1,500 calories
- Golf can be enjoyed by all ages and physical abilities
- It’s a fantastic way to switch-off and de-stress
- Have fun with friends both on and off the course
- Make new friends in a fun and relaxed environment
- Golf is for people from all walks of life and is far from the stereotypical image some people may hold
- You don’t need any experience to give it a try
- Try a new challenge and learn new skills
- Golf is one of the few sports that can be enjoyed by the whole family together
- Golf can be played in shorter forms, catering to busy lifestyles
Your reason may be different, so why not contact our PGA Professional Luke Bailey and try it for yourself?
Individual Lesson Prices
- 1 x 30 minute junior lesson £15.00
- 1 x 30 minute lesson £27.00
- 1 x 30 minute gap session £27.00
- 1 x 1 hour lesson £49.00
- 90 minute on course lesson £65.00
- 3 x 30 minute lessons £70.00
- 5 x 30 minute lessons £110.00
- 90 minute initial on course assessment + 3 x 30 minute lessons £120.00
- 90 minute initial on course assessment + 5 x 30 minute lessons £160.00