COURSE MEETING – OPEN FORUM (15th September)September 5, 2018
On the 15th September at 15:00 the club will be holding an open forum greens meeting.
Following the current condition of the golf course the club would like the opportunity to inform members in person about:
- The measures we have under taken to return the golf course to its former condition
- Preventative measures for future
- Five year plan
- And for members to express their wishes for changes to their golf course
The panel for the forum will be:
- Keith Pitts – Chairman
- Nigel Thomas – Course Officer
- Ian Coote – Head Greenkeeper
If you are able to come alone please can you put your name on the sheet in the foyer so we can plan for space in the club house or, inform a member of the pro shop staff and they will add you to the list.